ABOUT SCRIP FUNDRAISING
Scrip is a program that allows your family to earn money just by making your regular household purchases. Instead of paying with cash or credit/debit cards, you use prepaid gift cards from America’s favorite and most trusted retailers. When you purchase gift cards through Scrip, those retailers donate back a percentage of your purchase, called a rebate. This rebate is then used by PSO to fund PSO grants and fulfill teacher & staff wish lists.
SIGNING UP FOR SCRIP IS QUICK AND EASY!
- firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the code. Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com and set up your login and password.
- Set up your PrestoPay account (required) on www.ShopWithScrip.com. We do NOT accept personal checks. Scrip can connect directly to your bank account when you sign up. Scrip also accepts credit cards as a form of payment for a small fee.
- Log into your account at www.ShopWithScrip.com and SHOP!
- Please DO NOT place your order until you can choose PrestoPay. Any orders placed with personal checks will be removed.
- Scrip is generally ordered every other week by Sunday evening and delivered at school that same week.
- We now offer shipping.
- Please look for reminder e-mails with the Scrip order schedule and specific Scrip deadline details.
Scrip Pick Up Calendar
Note: This calendar is subject to change.
CONTACT YOUR SCRIP COORDINATORS
If you have a specific question about Scrip not covered on this website, please email the PSO Scrip Coordinator at email@example.com.